The primary health care project for Bhutanese refugee,
- Provides support to governmental health facilities in treating host and refugee population specially of mental health by recruiting mental health prescribers and psycho-social counsellors;
- Provide capacity enhancement training / technical, small scale infrastructural, and in-kind support to public health facilities in the host community in order to enhance quality of services and absorption capacity;
- Provide and enhance psycho-social and mental health services in national institutions
- Provide and enhance community based health services and;
- Advocate for refugees’ access to public health services both at regional and central level and to include Beldangi refugees in health planning population figures at Municipality level, inclusion of Sanischare camp refugees in the health insurance scheme.